Saturday, July 18, 2009

Playboy's College Girls January-February 2009

Ms. Keller is featured as the cover girl of this issue of Playboy's College Girls for January-February 2009. As you can see, it must either be warm where Cassie is or else Playboy's on a budget because she's not wearing too much clothing in any of these pictures. And the cover is kind of a tease because it got me excited when I saw Cassie bending over on it, so I flipped to the back cover quickly and realized it was just an add, not Cassie's backside that I was looking at. :( Very disappointed, but overall, a very quality showing by Cassie Keller. :)





4 comments:

  1. These are some great photos, never seen such a big collection, im just wondering, can you find photos of cassie in a wooden school desk, the photos show her getting increasingly naked as she tries to get herself an +A. There is like 15 photos in the series. Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got it in. Sorry for the late response @The Curch of Meeth

      Delete
  2. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from
    an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your
    own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my
    own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

    My homepage :: MuratTavman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @MuratTavman,

      I'm honored that you thought of asking me. I haven't set up a blog in a long time, been creating an actual website, but I believe it's pretty straight forward...what questions do you have??

      Delete